Homework

1C STUDENT BOOK1.28 lisening-B-A-A-C-B-B1C WORKBOOKring-մատանիleggings-trousers-Տաբատshirt-վերնաշապիկcap-գլխարկtracksuit-մարզահագուստtrainers-սպորտային կոշիկներbelt-գոտիcoat-վերարկուdress-զգեստtie-փողկապshorts-շորտB-E-AiHF-CBGJD

Cthere are some clothes on the bedthere is a chair between the bed and the tablethere is a small cup in front of the two jugs —— the tablethere is a mirror above the table6. There’s a mirror above the table.7. The chair by the bed is under the window.A What are you doing, Stefan?B I`m looking at some paintings online. I want to buy a poster of one for the living room.A My sister is doing an art course at the moment. Perhaps she can paint something for us.B Um…perhaps. But look at this one — it’s really beautiful. It’s by Vermeer, and there’s a girl who is wearing a blue and yellow scarf on her head and a big pearl earring.A I’m not sure. She isn`t smiling.B I know, but that makes it more interesting.A OK. If you like it, order it. My sister can paint something for the dining room

Complete the sentences with the present simple or present continuous of the verbs in the brackets. drink, drive, like, listen, live, rain, sleep, study, wear, work 2. Charles always drives to work.—— present continuous3. «Shhhh! The children are sleeping——present continuous4. We can’t play tennis today. It is raining———present continuous5. Fiona drinks four cups of coffee every day.——simple present6. Kathy always wears jeans at home.——present continuous7. They can’t come to the movies because they are studying for the exam tomorrow.——-present continuous8. My parents lives in a big house.​——simple present

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *